Minggu, 24 Maret 2019

Yamaguchi Maho: Why do you just tell a lie? !! !

AKS's management held a press briefing for NGT48 member Yamaguchi Maho Assault Incident on Niigata on March 22, 2019. While AKS representatives were trying to explain the Investigation Report, it seems Yamaguchi Maho did not agree with them and shared what she thought via Twitter:

 Why do you just tell a lie? I really feel sad, those sentences were originally what the (AKS) director Matsumura Takumi requested me to read. I couldn't let other member to apologize for me, so I had to made apology. I did not feel relieved, nor misunderstand anything. I really did not want to use those wording, and did negotiate with them a few time to use better sentences.


Source: watanabemiho.blogspot.com




Load disqus comments

0 komentar